Job Type :Full Time
Education :Bachelor''s Degree
Skill :Engineering ->Applications / Technical Support, Project Management
Job Description :
Responsible for reviewing customer specifications and requirements to perform Applications Engineering design; and ensure technical requirements of projects adequately meet customer expectations.
Job Requirements :
• Review customer specifications and drawings and collaborate with other departments to provide cost of equipment and any exceptions to customer specification and drawings.
• Create sales proposal drawings to be issued with the quotes.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Projects).
• Working knowledge of Visual Basic, Adobe Acrobat, AutoCAD and STAAD.
• General understanding of power plant operations, including the interrelationship of engineering with operation and maintenance functions.
• Ability to interpret drawing, engineering and specification drawings.
• Knowledge of mechanical engineering standards.
• Knowledge of welding and related engineering standard.
• Basic finite analysis software knowledge.