Division :Global Power
Job Type :Full Time
Education :Bachelor's Degree
Skill :Accounting ->Auditor
Job Description :
Perform audit assignments throughout the company as part of the overall audit plan to determine the effectiveness of internal controls, accuracy of financial records, the safeguarding of assets, compliance with laws and regulations, achievement of management’s objectives, and efficiency of operations. This includes responsibility to test management’s internal controls over financial reporting (Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404).
Job Requirements :
* Assist in championing the company’s values, internal control, ethics, and corporate governance concepts throughout the company.
* Test the efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting (Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance)
* Work closely with management to maintain current documentation on internal controls over financial reporting, reviewable testing of the design and effectiveness of those controls, monitor the closing of control gaps and facilitate periodic management review of that documentation and testing results enabling them to provide adequate quarterly certification around those Sarbanes-Oxley controls
* Perform individual internal audit assignments
* Participate in planning and risk assessments relating to each audit assignment to ensure we identify business risks.
* Preparing and then execute a detailed audit work program for each audit
* Possess an awareness of IT concerns and controls for consideration in audit planning and execution
* Conduct test work, clearly documenting and concluding on the work performed
* Recognize the need to modify programs/procedures based on control assessments and test work
* Participate in audit opening and closing meetings, along with frequent updates during the audit, held with those being reviewed to ensure transparency during the audit process
* Draft clear, concise, grammatically-correct audit reports, including management’s remediation timetable
* Follow-up as and when directed on agreed upon management remediation actions.
* Be a team member on various special projects requiring analytical and risk assessment skills
* Stay abreast of best practices and provide a conduit for introducing those practices to the companyTechnical Skills:
* Knowledge of GAAP, COBIT, COSO, and the IIA’s International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
* Solid understanding of the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002, especially sections 302, 404, and 906.
* Strong organizational, research, and analytical skills.
* Strongoral and written communication skills and strong presentation skills to effectively present to peers and management.
* Working knowledge of Audit Command Language (ACL) for data mining and analysis considered a plus
* Working knowledge of automated working papers, not required but helpful
* Language ability helpful in Dutch, Spanish or Mandarin
* Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and PowerPoint. Behavioral Skills:
* Willingness to assist team members
* Provide quality products on time
* Develop and maintain productive relationships with employees and management
* Work independently, with limited required direction and guidance
* Interact professionally with individuals at all organizational levels
* Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive material.
* Handle more than one project simultaneously to meet deadlines.
* Use resources effectively to generate solutions; take initiative when resolving problems.
* Travel out-of-town about 40% of the time, including limited international travelPhysical Requirements:
* Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
* Ability to use a laptop PC.
* Ability to converse over a telephone.
* Ability to work in an office or cubicle” and perform in a corporate environment.
* Ability to travel by plane.Education:
Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required.
Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
One to three years of financial analysis, accounting, auditing, internal control and/or Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance experience.
Training & Certification:
Pursuant of CPA, CIA, CFE, CISA and continuing professional education classes and training courses.